The default size for each mailbox in your hosted email account is 5 GB or 5120 MB. However, you can adjust the quota, up to a maximum of 20 GB or 20480 MB.
To adjust the mailbox size, log in as the admin and click on the Admin option on the sidebar (you will be prompted to reenter your password).
1. From the panel, click on Users.
2. Click on the name of the mailbox you want to adjust.
3. Scroll down to Sending & Receiving.
4. Next to Quota (MB), enter the new quota in MB.
5. Click Update at the bottom of the screen.
NOTE: If you have multiple domains, you can select a domain from the drop down menu in the top left hand corner of the page.
If you need help adjusting mailbox quotas, please email support.
Article is closed for comments.