Server support is included with your hosting plan. Put another way, we're responsible for the hosting, and you're responsible for how you use it. You are free to use your hosting account as you wish, in accordance with our Acceptable Use Policy.
Here are some examples of what is included in your server support:
- Setting up your hosting plan
- Setting up DNS
- Setting up WordPress at a domain or subdirectory
- Capturing daily cloud backups, and performing file restores
- Helping get your SSL certificates set up in your plan
You are responsible for how you use your plan. That includes tasks like:
- Installing and updating themes and plugins
- Managing your media and storage
- Updating WordPress core
If you find yourself in a bind or don't know whether your issue is related to your server or something you are running on your server, feel free to Contact Support . We'll take a look and fix your issue if it's included in your plan, or give you a time and cost estimate for addressing the issue. Sometimes the fix is quick and easy enough that we can just do it for free!